♥ 100% honest, natural and vegan ♥ the best of the best from nature ♥ ordered before 4 p.m., delivered the next workday (in the NL) ♥ free shipping from € 75,- ♥ sustainable brand
Shipping, Complaints & Returns Policy
Ordering & returning
If you order before 4pm, your order will be beautifully packed & shipped the same working day, this is done by PostNL or Fietskoeriers. (in the Netherlands) Shipping costs are standard within the Netherlands € 5.95 for orders under € 75, -. For other countries, a surcharge applies. Once an order leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email with a Track & Trace code so you can track your order.
1. Costs The shipping costs in the Netherlands are always € 5.95 if the order is under € 75, -. Above that amount you pay no shipping costs, so be sure to order several products at once. To other countries there is a surcharge. Before you pay you will always see what the shipping costs are.
2. Eco-friendly packaging We do not charge a packaging fee. The products are shipped in recycled packaging, as this is better for the environment. You may be able to tell from the box that it was reused. The filling material is also environmentally friendly. It is made of corn and is biodegradable. You may therefore put it in the organic waste. The foams even dissolve in water. Sometimes these foams are reused, when possible. Miracles by Stella not only sells pure nature & vegan products, but also likes to ship them in the most environmentally friendly way possible.
3. Gift! Do you order Miracles by Stella for someone else? Simply have your Miracles wrapped as a beautiful gift. Leave a message in the message box if you want that. You can even send this gift directly to the recipient, how easy is that?
4. Shipping date Orders are shipped every business day. Saturdays are not. If you placed your order before 4:00 p.m., it will be shipped the same day. In the exceptional case that the product cannot be shipped the same or next day, you will be notified by e-mail with the new shipping date. Do you want to cancel in the meantime? That is always possible! The amount already paid will be refunded to you.
5. Reception When you receive the package depends on the shipping company we work with (PostNL). Usually it is the next business day. You will receive a track and trace code as soon as possible after shipping, so you can follow the package and see when it will be delivered to you.
6. Damaged or never arrived? Did you receive the product damaged or did the package never reach you? Miracles by Stella will solve it for you! Please CONTACT us so we can offer you a suitable solution.
Return- & complaint policy
These are the official rules in the Netherlands:
When purchasing products, you, as a consumer, have the opportunity to dissolve the contract without giving reasons for 14 days. This cooling off period starts on the day after receipt of the product by the consumer.
During the cooling off period the consumer will handle the product and packaging with care. He will only unpack the product to the extent necessary to judge whether he wishes to keep the product. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he may return the product in its original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, according to the entrepreneur provided reasonable and clear instructions.
When the consumer wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal, he is obliged to inform the entrepreneur of this within 14 days after receiving the product. The consumer must make this known by another means of communication such as e-mail. After the consumer has made known to use his right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 14 days. The consumer must prove that the delivered goods have been returned on time, for example by means of a proof of posting.
If, at the end of the periods specified in paragraphs 2 and 3, the customer has not indicated that he wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal or has not returned the product to the entrepreneur, the purchase is a fact.
In normal language: the law calls it ‘right of withdrawal’, but we simply call it return. Have you received a product, but it is not what you expected, then you may return it within 14 days. But… to be honest, we prefer not to, because that costs packaging and handling again. We are very aware of the CO2 emissions in the production and shipment of online orders. Therefore we have chosen not to make returns free of charge. Instead of charging shipping costs to you as a customer (so it seems free), we like to keep prices fair and charge a return fee. That way we invite you to order consciously. On the other hand, we will very easily give you your money back if you have a complaint or send you a replacement product.
Spread the love!
Summary At Miracles by Stella we go for happy customers. If you are not happy, you can complain and get your money back. You may also return a product if you don’t like it (although we’d rather find another solution together). We will simply refund your money. For the return shipment you pay the usual shipping costs. We do everything in our power to inform you in advance, so that you know what you’re buying, which means – if all goes well – you have nothing to return. After all, we prefer happy customers!
1. Not good – money back! Yes, you read that right. At Miracles by Stella, if you really don’t like a product you can file a complaint and we will give you your money back. Not good – money back.
2. Returning within 14 days Within 14 days you may return anything, although we prefer not to, because that is an unnecessary burden on the environment. If you really want to return something, you have to pay the shipping costs yourself (€ 8,95). In case of a complaint, you will of course get your money back.
3. Reason of returning
We do like to hear why you want to return something, who knows it might be something we can take away for the future or learn something from. Then sending it back is not for nothing.
4. How can I return something? If you want to return something, the quickest way is to send Judith an email with the order number, your last name, the product you would like to return and the reason for the return. Judith will then explain how you can return the product. We like to make it as easy as possible for you.
Make sure you send the product back in suitable packaging so that it cannot be broken in transit. For example, in the same packaging in which we sent it to you. Send the products back complete. If you have any questions about shipping and the best way to handle it, please CONTACT us and we will guide you through.
6. Costs of returning We can be brief about that: you will have to pay for it, provided it’s a complaint. If you are really not satisfied and you want to return the product for some reason, Miracles by Stella will cover the costs. Even better: you will get a new product from us. Logical we think. Because we go for customers who love our products.
7. Money back Once the products are returned to us, or after receiving your complaint, we will refund your money to your account within 10 working days. We will refund the following amounts: a) the cost of the products that were returned or about which the complaint was made and b) the shipping costs, PROVIDED THAT you have returned all the products of the order in question or have filed a complaint about all the products received.
8. Misuse We have faith in people and therefore in our customers. It’s not a bad thing to regret a purchase, a product can be disappointing. We like to make you happy and are therefore very flexible. Of course we assume that you will not betray our trust. We reserve the right to refuse customers in the future if we feel that someone is abusing our flexibility. Trust works both ways. Doesn’t it?
It can always happen that something doesn’t quite go as planned. We encourage you to first report any complaints to us by emailing Judith. If this does not lead to a solution, it is possible to register your dispute for mediation via Stichting WebwinkelKeur via https://www.webwinkelkeur.nl/kennisbank/consumenten/geschil. As of February 15, 2016, it is also possible for consumers in the EU to file complaints via the European Commission’s ODR platform. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. If your complaint is not already being handled elsewhere then you are free to file your complaint through the European Union platform.